All about Jes

Thursday, April 10, 2008

To stay together or not????

To stay with parent-in-laws or not after getting married really giving me headache. To get along is really an art. I thought I can do it but I think that I am slowly can’t get used to it already. Recently his mum stops working so she started packing her house.

She packed her store room then don’t know under what circumstance came into our room and look into our wardrobe. She say that we got too many clothes didn’t wear and want us to put or throw away. Oh my god. I still have one whole wardrobe of clothes at home leh. Am I supposed to throw them away????? His wardrobe is small, what can I do? Can’t possibly ask me to have 5 sets of clothes and then alternate them around to wear to work!

They cannot compare them with us. They have wardrobe with 4 doors which we have only 3. Really sian, we cant buy drawers as there isn’t any space to put.

Another thing is the dinner time. They like to eat so late. Everytime have to eat until 8plus and then always cook so much and must finish everything. Oh no, I don’t eat a lot during dinner one leh. Cham la, continue like that I will get fat. Then I cant go gym to run with a full stomach so I can only walk. How to slim down? :( then I cant sleep early after eating too full and the next day I will feel very sleepy.

Argh…..headache la. I really don’t know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home