All about Jes

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pain Pain go away

It started from Thurs morning, when i wake up, i sudd feel my lower back pain and abdominal pain. I thought it was like normal back aching as i went gym the day before. But who knows when i am walking to office, the pain start to get more and more, i was like breaking cold sweat, nearly want to ask my colleague to come down and help me. I walked extremely slow and finally reached office. I immediately call my company to book appt. The stupid male doc know nothing and thought was muscle strain, he gave me painkiller and gastric pain medicine.

I didnt take his medicine and after i got my MC, i asked my sis to call the chinese sinseh for me. Cos all my colleagues asked me to go dui na, see whether can help or not. But when i go there, i did tell the sinseh that i am trying to conceive. Knowing that, she dont dare to anyhow dui na for me and asked me to have a pregnancy test. It was negative. End up, i did nothing there and spent $34 plus $6 cab fare back home. Dunz

When i get home, i can only lie down. Once i sit up, it's extremely painful cos i was pressing onto it.

Yesterday i made appt to see the gynae cos the abdominal pain and lower pain is still there. I wan her to do an ultrasound to see what's going on inside my body. She cant detect anything.... The worst thing is i spent another $200plus there. Really sickening, this mth spent so much and get no result.

Today is still painful but not as bad as last 2 days. I really hope that the pain can go off faster. I cannot afford not to work. I still have a lot of work to clear.

Mense hasnt report too. Today is the 37th day. I also hope that i can have good news this time round. Hope the pain i encounter is not for nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home