All about Jes

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Days without boss around

These 2 weeks, my boss is on Annual leave. It is suppose to be more relax for me but more and more orders coming in. Really sian, very tired. The only difference is no one eyeing on what i am doing and comment on my work.

Today another manager called me and signal to me about the change of dept. I think this is for real. Seems like more and more people knowing it. I dont know if my peers know already or not. If yes, it will be chaotic.

I find it very funny. Another colleague of mine actually applied for the post when it was published in our intranet. They didnt hire anyone but why suddenly want me to go and take over....i am really puzzled.

Dont know what is in all this management mind. What makes them think that we have nothing to do here. We have many bilateral orders coming in everyday. We need to coordinate with alot of people for one circuit implementation. Sigh. When my boss come back, i need to switch le. Now i must quickly clear my records or else the rest will start cursing me for messing it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home