All about Jes

Sunday, November 9, 2008

My poor mum

I jus called my mum to tell her that i am gg back for dinner on Tues. She told me about my grandma told her off on fri and like gg to cry like that. I hear liao also feel like sad for her. Sometimes i think it's abit unreasonable of my grandma. My mum need to wash clothes and do housework in the morning. We're not staying nearby. She need to take train to toa payoh to change bus to her house. All this need time one mah, can't be taking rocket right? Yes, we all know that she need help from ppl to cook but not early in the morning before dawn right? I side whoever is right. I think my poor mum always get scolded for nothing. Feel so sad for my mum, her own mum is not understanding of her situation :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home