All about Jes

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Has one think of another person’s feeling before she says something?


I have this colleague who is very straight forward. She speaks whatever she likes. I wonder does she ever think of ppl’s feeling. Just now all of them are talking abt me getting fatter. Yes, I knew it myself. She no need to spell so loud to everyone. And I have made the effort to go gym everyday. The prob is the breakfast and dinner that I have taken. I already told my mother in law to cook lesser rice but she still cook the same, what can I do. The way my colleague teaches me to go and tell my MIL is abit rude. I can’t bring myself to say that to my MIL. My parent in law already very good, prepare breakfast for us, cut fruits for us to bring to office and then cook dinner. I myself don’t know how to cook, got food to eat, I already thank god, still want to complain meh…. I think I will get strike by lightning if I complain straight to my MIL. But she really cooks too much rice. The amount I am eating now is twice what I ate last time. Everyday I feel super full after dinner, very hard to digest. I think that’s the reason why I am growing fatter. Sigh, how to tell her not to cook so much…and the breakfast, how to tell them don’t always buy cakes and kueys… these are the foods who make us fat.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home