All about Jes

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting fatter and fatter :(

So piss off. No wonder I keep on putting on weight for nothing. It's all due to the ovulation pills that I was taking for 3 months. I exercise almost 4 times a week and cannot slim down. I was wondering why. And people keep misunderstood I am pregnant when I am not! My parents, parent in laws and relatives saw the difference in me. Asking me why I put on weight. I am damn sad. I just want to regulate my menses, now I pay money to make myself fat. Didn’t know the side effects of the pills. Dr Khi never mentioned anything to me. I still got 3 months supply with me and the pills are not cheap! Really wasted my money. Why all the unlucky things happen on me? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home