All about Jes

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ridiculous, isn't it.

In my family, I am like the only daughter. Want something, call me and ask me to buy. My dad want a knee support from Ebene. That day I went Watsons to see but don’t have his size so didn’t buy lor. I have called him to tell him. Yesterday he is asking my sister. And now she came to ask me if I am buying. Why? Beside me, other people cannot help to buy is it? Or is it they scare they cannot get their money back. So everytime spend money one must be me lor. I have spent so much money to buy them supplements every month, give them allowance. On top of that, I still have to buy them things everytime. Why, my money is printed one, not earned one ah. Super stupid, really pekcek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home