All about Jes

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Very sad

Today, one of the manager came over to tell us that Director is going to arrow us to take the CCNA course. This is a IP course which will take us 6 mths and will be bond for 1 year. The 2 candidates which might be select is me and Zing Ying. Because we are the youngest! Zing Ying can't take the course because she's pregnant. So, left me! But i don't want to take anymore course. I don't want to stress myself le.

I am already stress and my menses became irregular. I am just a simple woman, just want to have a complete family. I don't want to get so many cert to get promote or what. The most important thing in my life is my family, not career.

When i tell this to Dear, he only tell me "ok la, its bo pian one wad". I am seriously very sad. Has he ever thought of my feeling? I say stress is not just say only. He thinks i am joking. What is bopian. Everythin also bopian. So i too stress out and get bad health also bopian. I very sian in all these...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home