All about Jes

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To quit or not to quit (major decision)

I am defeated. My the other colleague hand in resignation letter before me. she is clever. Now is the best time to quit cos next mth onwards will have to struggle with budget..another colleague is gg to give birth in Nov. I am gg to die young if I continue to work like that. Should I quit? I really cannot take it if everything is on me. If a new person come in also jialat, I will not be able to teach him or her because I am not very clear myself. What am I supposed to do???????????? I am really lost.

If I quit, what will be the outcome. Will my in laws nag at me? I will not be able to give my parents money, how? I am tired of life. Can someone please guide me :'''''(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home