All about Jes

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super busy

Recently super busy, busy with going for regular facial, gym sessions, hair treatment, looking for furniture and many more. So tired. Then on and off there’re people looking for me directly for Usana business opportunity. I was surprise though. Tomorrow, I am meeting another one with Henry at Taka Mac. 2 weeks ago, we met one guy and he is very open minded, sign up 1 BC straight away. Heard from Henry that he’s progressing very fast. Very happy for him.

This fri, we’re gathering to meet Eileen who just came back from London for 1 week. So long never see her. Looking forward to see how is she and the rest of my classmates. So long never meet up already. All of us are busy with our work. It’s pretty sad that we hardly have time to meet up. I must make it a point to arrange such meetup after my wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home