All about Jes

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

4 more months to go

Time flies. Today is already 13 May; it left me exactly 4 more months to prepare for my wedding. Dear is not anxious at all. We haven’t got any new furniture for our room. Don’t know what size of bed to buy, don’t know what layout to place our furniture. Haven’t decide where to print our invitation cards etc.

Now I don’t know what is there to get prepare for our ROM on 26 July. Do I need to bring anything?? I am simply clueless. So sian, I don’t find it enjoyable. Hope all these can quickly get over.

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2008 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Take a look at www.theweddingdiamonds.info. There are lot of useful information and ideas on how to prepare a wedding day + references to shops where you can buy necessary goods.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home