All about Jes

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today no GOVT! Yipee

All the managers were asked to attend business seminar hence now office has no govt at all. Wahaha. I can do whatever I wanted. Anyway today no mood to work as tomorrow is public holiday :)

So shiok. Have not been sleeping well. I am going to sleep till I full.

My plan tomorrow is to visit grandma then after that go and watch movie. Dear always said i deprive him from watching movie. It's really ex for 2 persons to watch movie mah. Imagine each ticket cost $10 now. 2 persons will cost $20 plus popcorn $6. Somemore it's for 1 and 1/2 hour only. Luckily we bought HSBC prepaid card otherwise like that will waste so much money.

The other day we watch "Superhero". It was such a waste of money. Stupid show, only 1 hour. No story line. I was damn pissed. Hopefully tomorrow show, Iron Man will be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home