All about Jes

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Achievement

Recently I managed to recruit 2 persons in my Usana business with high potential. My business partners called them “Eagle”.

How I get to know them?

The first person was initially my customer thru yahoo auction. He wanted to buy some products from me. Then I just casually asked him if he’s interested in being a member as I have another order which the points added to his products can be a member. He agrees with a meet up. I arranged another business partner to present the business plan to him. He’s very opened minded and see the opportunity in Usana hence on the spot, he sign up 1 business center. Just recently, he upgraded to 3 business center. Smart choice! In long term, he will be able to see the result :)

The second person was dear’s uncle. He was approached by another person in Usana. And so happen that day we were all at grandpa’s house and his mum heard him saying he wanted to join. She told him why not join my team whereby another auntie is also with me. It was really amazing when the next day; he called me to arrange a meeting with my director. Yesterday, I arranged him to meet my director during lunch time, after an hour talk, he signed up 3BC. He sees this business an opportunity and he’s very enthusiastic. His company recently retrenched a lot of people hence he wanted to help them by introducing this business to them.

I am looking forward to work with them. As now I am busy preparing my wedding stuffs, I have asked my business partners to help me to bring them to training and give them guidance. After my wedding, I will work hard towards my early retirement :) I wanted to have extra income for my little darlings in future. I hope to stay at home and look after them myself without fearing that there’s no income.


Although dear just got a new job, I wanted to ease his burden also. We work hard for our future.

Cheers to everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home