All about Jes

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Regrets

Biggest regret is to go for my degree. For what get that piece of paper and can't get a new job! Just because you got no experience or irrelevant experience (quoted by "them")? No one give me a chance, how to gain experience.

2nd regret is to marry late. Seeing other ppl all have kids and i don't have. Seriously, i am very envy....and very sad. All they say is "don't worry la, soon will be your turn". When? When the day i no need to worry and stress over work lor.

3rd regret is to agree to go over to GCP which is what i am doing now. I thought by taking over Siew Pheng's job which is financially related can help me to gain some experience so that i can find a new job soon. They do budgeting, payment of invoices, tracking of budget, etc etc. But so what, i am stressing myself too much. Completely change of work scope is too drastic a change for me. Mentally cannot absorb. But who care about me....No one care whether i can do it or not. Just do it. Get it done by what time...this is urgent...All the shit things.

Since taking over her job, my life changed drastically. My menses don't come regularly. I have to depend on medication. I put on weight because of the side effects. Why am i sacrificing myself for a stupid job where no one appreciate my work. Work so hard and yet what i get. They're expecting too much on me. I couldn't take it anymore. It's time for me to make a decision........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home