All about Jes

Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeling blue

This is the first time i blog everyday. Alot of thoughts came to me. My mind is fully occupied.

Is it really something wrong with me? I couldn’t control my emotions, couldn't sleep at night. I don't dare to look at ppl face to face, my eyes are swollen. My direct manager keep checking on me, asking me if I can cope. He ask me to do something but he don't dare to rush me. I guess he is scare I will resign too. But I really cannot cope when Nov comes. No matter got anyone come and help or not. All of them know it's very stressful. But they cannot sacrifice me like that..

Few days ago, I thought my mense come but it was having brown discharge for 3 days and today a little red, less than 5cent coin. Is my mense coming or not….. Very sian leh. dragging like that. I am really very tired of it…..feel like giving up on everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home