All about Jes

Monday, September 7, 2009

Nothing I can do but to live on with it

I duno why. Whenever I face my computer, I will have extremely painful headache. My head is like gg to burst. Then I feel like crying, always crying non stop. I am really unhappy.

Yesterday jus brought out my courage and tell my in laws. They don’t really support my decision but ask me to relax. Do whatever I can. Telling ppl to relax is very easy, they are not standing at my position.

Anyway, there is nothing I can do but to live on with it. I have been living under no choice condition. Nothing I can do.

I am very scare I get depression. I am having stupid thoughts of ending everything. I don’t want!!! God, please bless me. Please let me forget everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home