All about Jes

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What is the point of asking............

Recently I find it very stressful to face my parent in laws. My mother in law keep asking me to apply for teaching position. The prob is I check le and I have to pass O level English in order to be a kindergarden teacher. Teaching is not so easy lor, why should I quit a stressful job and get myself another stressful job. Nowadays kids are hard to teach. Why she think it's so easy? Ask her daughter go and teach lor since she likes challenges.

My father in law keep asking how is my work, has it been settle…The prob is the worst scenario has not come yet. It will be in Nov. What is the point of asking when they cannot solve my prob. I do not wish to talk about it at all. Sian lor. Why time flies so fast? It's mid Sep already. when the day gets nearer, the more pressure I feel. I really wish Oct never comes………...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home